Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mooseless No More

The "curse" is broken!! I can now confirm an actual moose sighting (by me personally!) in my neighborhood. Several days ago my husband called me about a block from our house and informed me that he had just passed a momma moose and her 2 babies. He takes great pleasure in telling me these things as he knows it makes me crazy. However, today I was over at my friend Nicole's house (just 2 houses down from mine), when I looked out the window and low and behold.....momma moose and her 2 babies! It was AWESOME! Then just a couple hours later as I was driving home from the store I turned onto my street and there they were again! Apparently they like our low-key neighborhood. I feel that now I have "truly experienced Alaska" and must no longer carry the shame and sadness of being mooseless.

Yours truly,
Moosestatic in Alaska

1 comment: