Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Waiting Game

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted, but since excuses are like...well, you know what they're like, I won't make any.....right now anyway!


At any rate.....


I noticed the other day that Noah has 2 new spectators each time he's placed in the highchair. Beanie and Mac (i.e. Hoover and Dyson) reacting to the sound of the tray snapping into place, take that as their cue to "assume the position" and patiently await their gifts from "heaven". (see example below).

Fortunately Noah hasn't figured out what they're doing there yet and started to feed the stinkin' beggars, but I suppose it's only a matter of time. It's hard for me to feel anything close to remorse about them 1) eating table scraps 2) begging and 3) licking the highchair as I feel that we all benefit. Noah can be as wild as he wants with his food, Mom doesn't have much to clean up and the doggies get a regularly scheduled Scooby Snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment