Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Noah and the Mouse

It's been really quiet since Austin and Connor went back to school and my productivity level has once again increased to pre-summer vacation levels. I find that it's easiest to do my housework upstairs while Noah is awake and then type downstairs while he's sleeping. Occasionally he joins me downstairs while I try to get some extra work done.

Today he discovered a new playland - under mommy's desk! What fun! All the cords to pull on, some getting more of a reaction out of mom than others.....I knew he was close when I felt his little hand on my foot and noticed he loved watching my foot go up and down on the foot pedal. Then, just as I went to reach for my mouse......it disappeared over the back of my keyboard shelf! My stern "authority voice" saying, "No, no Noah" only seemed to make him enjoy it even more.

So, I redirected him with some of his brother's toys, and this worked, for about 10 minutes. Now I must go as I see he is attempting the stairs! Remind me again.... the work will be there tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment