Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Used to Blog

I used to blog, on this very blog right here. 
I used to write about the things that I thought were dear.
Truthfully, there is an endless supply of funny things being said and done by my family.
So for Bop and Nommie, Aunt Erin and Emily,
Again, I will blog for thee.

Today I stumbled back upon my blog and read through the old posts.  And decided it is time, time to start blogging again, on this very blog right here.  Turns out it is a really fun way to sift through the funny little moments I had forgotten about.  It'll be a nice way to share them with the kids when they're older.  And Lord knows I don't right this stuff down anywhere else.  So brace yourselves, Smiffs in Alaska is back!! 

1 comment:

  1. This makes my day. Also a great way for me to finally see some pics of my 3 favorite boys! So get your ass busy and post some pictures!! Said with lots of love, of course :)

    ReplyDelete