Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Treasures

Previously I have written about losing things, namely my mind, my sanity, my privacy, etc., etc. This post however is different! Recently I have begun finding things, what I like to think of as little treaures. Today it was a small wooden train in the dryer (making an alarming amount of noise I might add). The other day it was an action figure in the dishwasher and a few days before that it was a bath toy in the refrigerator. Of course I could stand around and ponder how these little treasures miraculously appear in strange places, but that would be engaging in my new hobby.....procrastination....and I just don't have time! I once read that if you find a turtle on top of a fence post, all you need to know is that it had help getting there. So true, so true. Perhaps these are just small tokens of affection from my son, (17-months old a few days ago!) who thinks I might need a reminder of all he is able to accomplish now. How thoughtful of him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment