Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Different Day....Same Stuff!

Due to extreme pressure applied to me by my sister, I am blogging. Sadly, it has been pretty low on my priority list lately (in fact it fell off the bottom about 2 weeks ago....) At any rate, just a quick update on things in the land of Smiff.

It's still snowing in Alaska, a lot.
The kids are still sick, a lot.
The laundry is still mating in unseen corners of my home.
The dishes are staging a coup in the kitchen.

We did recently buy some furniture, a very nice dresser and nightstands for our bedroom. The boxes we were using as nightstands were sad to leave, but we weren't sad to see them go. We're thinking of buying a couch next as everyone is sick of fighting over the bean bag chairs. Smile on my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks for the recognition. I really am a pressure cooker:) Hey, post some pictures of those cute boys next time!!

    ReplyDelete