Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Poor little squirrel...

Ahhh, another tropical day in Alaska....NOT! It's been nice and sunny, getting up to about 35 or 40 degrees, but today is cold and windy. Finally got my DSL up and running, after much conversation with the tech people at the phone company, arghh! Finally back to work. Finally on the track to some semblance of sanity!!

Beanie has worn out her welcome already. Our neighbor came over today and asked that we please keep her on a leash as she was growling and snapping at them in their own yard and killed one of their favorite squirrels. I swear, if it's not one thing it's another. So, I'll make a batch of apology cookies to take over and Beanie will be on a leash line until we get some kind of dog run up. Fortunately, she seems to love it here as she keeps peeing on my carpet! (A sign that she intends to stay, lol).

I have some great pictures to post, but just haven't gotten to the laptop yet to do it, so I'll try to get on that in the next day or two. Missing all of you more each day, talk to you soon!

Love,
J~

No comments:

Post a Comment