Sunday, March 1, 2009

T-7 and counting

OMG, I'm a blogger! It almost sounds illegal, only it's not done naked (I guess it could be, but I assure you I'M NOT!)

At any rate, the plan is to leave on Sunday, March 8th, for ALASKA!! I've been busy packing and Dustin comes home on Tuesday. We've found a house and it sounds like Dust has a job. Lots to do in the next week, but with the ever-growing pile of lists I'm working on, it shouldn't be a problem.

Well, I can't wait to start posting some pictures of the drive and our new home. Hope you all check in every now and then so we can keep you posted on our big adventure.

Love,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Yay you have a blog!!! Hope everything is going well. Let the count down begin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get you out of the state! Just kidding. I'm so glad things are finally falling into place:)

    ReplyDelete